Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Brother the Artist: Steve Clark

My Brother Steve has worked as an architect for the past 30 years or so but long before that he was a very skilled artist.  For some reason he has the ability to draw what he sees or imagines. I am very envious of that skill as drawing does not come easy for me.  Don't tell him I said that.  I am the little brother and competition is rooted deep from our younger days. 

These few samples of his work are all about sailboats but he does a lot of landscapes, and other topics, many of which include buildings.  Barns of the Vermont countryside are one of his favored topics.
The fleet of catboats below is my favorite of this bunch.  All of the paintings below were recently sold but if you like what you see, he can do something similar.  Also, feel free to send him an image of your boat and he can bring that to life.



He is updating his website you can see other examples of his paintings at his old site here http://stclarkdesigns.com/paintings2.htm
The email on that site is out of date but if you are interested in his work, you can email him here.
sclark100@comcast.net
Of course, don't order too much work from him or he won't be able to help me in the shop as he has been doing lately to help with my backlog of work.

Happy Easter,
Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment