Monday, September 28, 2009

Vermont Fine Furniture and Woodworking Festival


I returned home from the show last night and now it is time to unload the van. The show went well and I was very happy with my booth. Last year I used a friends booth but she moved away so I had to figure it out for myself this year. I think the end result was better than a commercial booth. Anyway, I had a two brand new pieces. The Waltham Bench and the Cod Rib Office Chair (that my son, Ben, is sitting in). Any of my chairs can be made with this type of base if desired. I sold one over the weekend with a cherry and ash Waltham Arm chair as the chair portion. This week, I will photograph the bench and office chair and get them up on my website. Now it is back to work to finish up some overdue projects.
Happy Fall,
Tim

1 comment:

  1. Gain your access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP BY STEP instructions, drawings and drafts to make all projects very easy...

    ReplyDelete