Thursday, August 1, 2019

Woodworking Classes Offered This Spring at the HatchSpace in Brattleboro, Vermont

This Spring I am offering two of my most popular woodworking classes at the HatchSpace in Brattleboro, Vermont.    The Shaker Bench class already has enough students to run so sign up soon if you are interested.  We just listed the Cod Rib 12 class but I expect it to sell there as well.
To sign up, go to the HatchSpace website.


Make Your Own Shaker Bench:
Cutting Dovetails by Hand
March 14, 15, 2020, Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5pm

We will focus on making hand-cut dovetails while making this very useful bench/table.




Build Your Own Cod Rib 12 Canoe
June 14-19, 2020,  Sunday - Friday9am-5pm

      


In the past, I ran my own program of woodworking classes and these two classes were favorites of students.  I have decided to mix things up a little this year and offer these two classes again.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Space is limited to 4 per class so you will get a lot of individual attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment