Monday, December 27, 2010

Stuck in New Hampshire and Stocking Stuffers

These are some of my pens that I made for stocking stuffers this year. Below are two made of curly maple and one of mahogany.  It is fun to have something that I have made and that is so useful that I can carry in my pocket.  I love them and my family seemed to really like them.  Let me know if you are interested. 
  

We came to New Hampshire for Christmas and may be here for another day. The snow storm is still going strong at about 11am on Monday.  I have things that I want to get done in the shop but I don't think it is worth having a hectic 8 hour drive home that would normally be 3 hours. 

Below is a project that I need to get back to.  It will be 4 custom High Work Stools with walnut seats and a 28" height.  The ash legs are all shaped and ready, the seats are rough cut and drilled.  The seats still need to be sculpted and the stretchers will need to made. See my High Work Stool here.




Happy Snow Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment